Uncashed cheque - what should I do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's your point?
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

In any case, waiting 3+ montthes before cashing a cheque is not unexpected from a French uni. It sucks (I know it from experience), but it is so. Ming's approach is clearly the best. If they believe they cashed in your heque (the bureaucrat will parrot what appears on her computer), then it's all good, you win. If not, well... I advise you not to ask them before 3 monthes, so that the cheque has no value (though they might ask you to make a new cheque to offset their own mistake)
      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Of ourse you know this, but be sure you get a copy that says paid, from the guy that will tell you this...if it ever happens.

Spec.
        -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

My bureaucrat friends have DONE IT!

In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

See? It just takes a few extra monthes
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

You should write them another one just to be sure.
              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

this is why I hate personal cheques, and much prefer cashiers cheques when they are absolutely neccesary (like for rent)
                "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Working...
                X