DanQ needs your help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanQ needs your help

DanQ is spending a lot of time making podcasts no one listens to. Please do your duty as a citizen of humanity and vote 0 "Atrocious" on all three of these polls. Also, leave a comment with the text:
    Please stop.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

WTF asher you didn't like teh bloopers? I thought for sure those would change your mind.

Comment

You must be bored...
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

DanQ is my *****. He still needs punishment for the Moo reviews and for his inability to take universal criticism on how gawdawfully written they were.

Comment

He should stop working on the podcasts and seriously rehaul the interface. He's already been told but won't do it, so too bad for him.
          In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Originally posted by TCO
            DanQ is my *****. He still needs punishment for the Moo reviews and for his inability to take universal criticism on how gawdawfully written they were.
            See you in a few weeks.

I'd start listening if they were something like 20 minutes. I don't have time to listen to them if they are 1 hour+. I have to many threads to read.
            USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
            The video may avatar is from

Comment

I think this thread is missing one crucial point. Noone can narrate podcasts and write site announcements at the same time.

Comment

I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Working...
                X