Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My dreams of becoming a dictator may soon be true!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My dreams of becoming a dictator may soon be true!

Sealand is for sale? Only $977 million.

Can anyone loand me $977 million? I promise to pay it back.

Here's the plan. After I gain control of sealand I build up an army of mercenaries. Then the invasion of England begins. My mercenaries will be some poor oppressed minority so the BBC will automatically be sympathetic to my side. The U.S will not intervene because of the Iraq war is occupying too many troops. I will appease the rest of europe by promising not to invade any more countries. They will fall for it, they have before. Though I may have to take over the north sea oil rigs for a good source of oil. After seeing how pathetic some of those navies are, it should be no problem.

I think I'll be happy with just England. I really don't need a large empire. I think I can find enough hot English women to satisfy my need. If I get bored though, I'll invade Canada.

So you want us to lend you the $977 million PLUS salaries of the merc, cost of their weapons, food, transportation, etc.??

Have you got a Plan B?

Comment

Plan B would be a really big las-er.
      Visit First Cultural Industries
      There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
      Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Sure, Dis, I'll lend you the money. PM me with your bank account number and routing number
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Why pay for it ? Your mercenaries could probably easly gain control of it, and after that england.
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley
            Plan B would be a really big las-er.
            To be more precise a big frickin "las-er".

ACK!
            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

If there's ever a moment where nobody's on Sealand I guarantee you the Brits will blow it up without half a second's thought.
              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Killing it is the new killing it
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

You won't get control of many oil fields by invading England.

Comment

Bah. I was hoping someone was trying to sell Basrah.
                  Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                  The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

So when will we see this on ebay?
                    This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Shetland oil One of the richest and cleanest parts of the UK
                      Smile
                      For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                      But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

And possibly the most booorrrriiiiinnnnnggggg....
                        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Smile
                          For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                          But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Drogue, are you from Shetland, by any chance?

Comment

To ... many ... British ... in ... a ... row.

Dis hurry up and and conquer those Brits. Then shut them up.
                              USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                              The video may avatar is from

Comment

Working...
                              X