Batman is TEH GHEY!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's clearly a closet hetero.

~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

What a sad thought. I feel sorry for the type of mind that can conceive of this question. It's like the Bert and Ernie controversy. Can you really imagine Bert and Ernie making hot, passionate love? If so, you have my pity.
        Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

I blame SP.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Bkeela
            What a sad thought. I feel sorry for the type of mind that can conceive of this question. It's like the Bert and Ernie controversy. Can you really imagine Bert and Ernie making hot, passionate love? If so, you have my pity.
            My mind just went as far as the possibility that they could be gay. I most certainly didn't try to visualise the implications of that
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin

I thought he's had the same girlfriend since the 60's. Still, you have a point about Batman not being the only gay. Wonder Woman is definately a butch dike.
              Wonder Woman was designed as a bisexual. The story of Wonder Woman and her creator, William M. Marston, is actually pretty interesting. He held a Ph. D. in psychology from Harvard. He was a radical feminist who expoused the innate superiority of women and was a great fan of sexual bondage. He lived in a love triangle with his wife and a female student of his.

BTW, there are other gay characters in comics. Most prominent amongt them is Northstar, who also happens to be French-Canadian.
              I'm about to get aroused from watching the pokemon and that's awesome. - Pekka

Comment

Originally posted by Bkeela
                I usually phantasize about Tinkie-Winkie doing Rush Limbaugh.
                Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Here's a website that has numerous examples of inadvertantly gay Batman, Wonder Woman in bondage, Superman being a dick, and other enjoyable things.
                  I'm about to get aroused from watching the pokemon and that's awesome. - Pekka

Comment

Working...
                  X