DP gone wrong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DP gone wrong

I think that one of them most ineffective and useless ways of utilizing the DP is done in the States. Why is this? Because, it takes years to execute someone, so what's the point?

An argument is made, that it's a deterrent. Yeah, well, with this rate, who is afraid to die? We need to speed it up.

I say, if you want working DP, let's have one of those special days, when we just clean the whole deathrow at once. Saves money, and works better as a deterrent. You knwo you will die pretty damn soon too. Let's add some methods of dying. I don't know why they criminal has the right to 'choose the way they die'. Is that nobel? They're going to die, period, it doesn't matter, there's no humanitarian value in 'ok but we'll let you choose, face or the balls'.

So, let's make it a deterrent. How about they'll be injected some sleeping drugs, so they'll fall asleep and we smash them to small pieces by using rocks. Why not? It's not like they feel any more pain when it's done like that. But it feels like a bad idea to them, so it's a deterrent.

I say, that there should be some kind of multitasking done. If we know they will be executed, what are we waiting for? Let's take them all out during the same day, what's the problem?
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

GFP Pekka

(gfp stands for great ****ing post btw).
    (btw stands for by the way fyi)
    (fyi stands for for your information)

And yes, I'm feeling a bit silly.

As for the DP. I'm against it. But hey, if we are going to do it, do it right. Public executions, forced listening of Britney Spears music, etc.

Comment

And I'm not kidding. I'm against DP, but if we're going to do it, at least we should do it well. Let's get on it and just execute bunch of people fast. ???
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Double penetration can never go wrong
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

The easiest way to reduce the amount of people waiting would be to only use this punishment when there are no doubt about the guilt.

That is f.ex. people judged on circumstantional (?) evidences can only get a life sentence.
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

They get mandatory appeals, even if there's DNA, eye witnesses, film at 11 showing them doing it, and they don't even want the appeal process.

Pekka is a lot correct. It's crap.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

"Death penalty" not "double post"

Comment

Well if it's a done deal, and they get death sentence, I don't see what the problem is. WAiting will just cost more. There's no benefits in it.

If a decision is made that a life will be taken, then it should be taken ASAP. It's cruel for a person to wait years and not knwo what will happen. Let's get it on, and let's get all the cases in bunches too.

It can be even benefitial for the prisoners. They might feel safer when bunch of people in the same position will have to go the same day. It's not like they have to watch them go one by one, for years. It's a group thing, come on here, and let's get it over with. I think that would be a relief for many.
                In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
                  Double penetration can never go wrong
                  I'm glad I'm not the only pervert person to think thats what the thread was about!!
                  Last edited by reds4ever; January 8, 2007, 18:44.

Comment

Originally posted by reds4ever

I'm glad I'm not the only [s]pervert[/s] person to think thats what the thread was about!!
                    amazingly, this thought never occurred to me.

Comment

I thought [s] was 'strike'????

Comment

Originally posted by reds4ever
                        I thought [s] was 'strike'????
                        Nope, its that are strike
                        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Cheers, sorted!

Comment

Woah. I had no idea what this thread was about. Double penetration was my first thought, then death penalty. Eesh.

Comment

double penetration gone wrong is when you start enjoy having your balls rub up against the other guy's balls.

Comment

Working...
                              X