No announcement yet.

Israel plans using mini nukes to blow up Iran nuclea facilities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's the equivalent of VX to my sex drive.
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkG
      no way, they are the good guys
      Good guys who start it by shelling UN observation posts for ~10 hours (despite numerous calls, so to be sure that noone will be there alive to report their atrocities), who bomb food and water supplies, who bomb means to distribute food and water, who bomb villages and cities with napalm and cassete bombs, and then bomb hospitals and stop UN emergency convoys with food and medicaments?
      I say Israel isn't just good, IDF aka Israel Demolition Force is awesome! I mean, every single thing like that is clearly banned by international laws. I guess they learned all of that from Nazis in WWII.
      Knowledge is Power

Comment

• I wish we were as humane as the russians.
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Originally posted by Rasputin
          unless there money to be made, US wont invade North Korea
          Thankfully for US, it's very easy to make money on any war.
          The military-industrial-complex [would] cause military spending to be driven not by national security needs but by a network of weapons makers, lobbyists and elected officials. — Dwight D. Eisenhower There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for …

Originally posted by Az
          I wish we were as humane as the russians.
          I never said that Russian Federation is good. Better than Israel and USA (counting only events, say, after a fall of USSR so to compare democratic countries with each other)? Sure. Good? Of course no.
          Last edited by Ellestar; January 12, 2007, 12:46.
          Knowledge is Power

Comment

• Well, if by "better" you mean taking more care not to hurt civilians, then a big bwahahahaha.

And, in any case - then, who is "good"? countries that don't go to war at all?
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Originally posted by Az
              I wish we were as humane as the russians.
              If you were, Arafat hadn't had to rot in his HQ. Poor Arafat.
              Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
              The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

• Originally posted by Ellestar

Good guys who start it by shelling UN observation posts for ~10 hours (despite numerous calls, so to be sure that noone will be there alive to report their atrocities), who bomb food and water supplies, who bomb means to distribute food and water, who bomb villages and cities with napalm and cassete bombs, and then bomb hospitals and stop UN emergency convoys with food and medicaments?
                I say Israel isn't just good, IDF aka Israel Demolition Force is awesome! I mean, every single thing like that is clearly banned by international laws. I guess they learned all of that from Nazis in WWII.
                Who are you, blat?

I wish we were all as humane as the UN.

Did you know that they took care of poor Hezbullah fighters, when they ran out of fuel during the kidnapping of Israeli soldiers in 2000?

UN

Btw, sometimes I do wish we'd handle things 'the russian way' WRT the flattening of whole cities in chechnia etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Last Conformist

If you were, Arafat hadn't had to rot in his HQ. Poor Arafat.
                  Poor Arafat.

At least Russia's enemies get to die abroad, in fancy UK hospitals.

And they get a fancy last meal.
                  Sushi

Comment

• I heard he had some indegestion after the sushi though.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
                      Fixed:
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Her mouth is still scary big. I'm afraid she's going to devour me...
                        KH FOR OWNER!
                        ASHER FOR CEO!!
                        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Oh, no! There goes To-keee-yo!
                          Godzilla!
                          (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                          (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                          (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

• But all the photoshop work I did... no one mentions it

Comment

• Originally posted by Az
                              Well, if by "better" you mean taking more care not to hurt civilians, then a big bwahahahaha.
                              Unbelievable!

Comment

Working...
                              X