Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Office, Wire in the Blood, Shameless...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Life on Mars which aired early 2006 was the best thing on TV for at least 15 years
    Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
    Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

Sloww, do you think Jesus would approve of your language?
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Zylka
        Good times, Slow. Do you play Civ4 now?
        I dunno about Sloww, but a bunch of Civ2ers have made the switch to Civ4. Check out the Civ4-MP forum.

Also we have revived the diplogame community, so if you're ever interested in subbing in a diplogame let me know.
        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

i watch very little telly these days, but reds is spot on with green wing

new series of shameless starts on tuesday as well.
          "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney
            new series of shameless starts on tuesday as well.
            New season??? I would have assumed Shameless was done by now

Comment

you'd think they'd have ended it by now, but it's a good money spinner for channel 4, so the show must go on...

saw the first two episodes of series 4 last night, they were decent enough, but you can't help but think they are going to run out of ideas sooner rather later.
              "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Working...
              X