U.S. army tries to get dead soldiers killed in action to re-enlist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U.S. army tries to get dead soldiers killed in action to re-enlist

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

now that is just low. Not sure if I believe this story though. First off it's the BBC. They mention officers re-enlisting. But officers don't "enlist". If they did, they would be enlisted men (or women).

But it's a good idea though. I don't think those insurgents could stand up to our zombie army.

I have seen it in the news here, it seems to be an absurdly simple error of a staffer using an out of date mailing list.

Simple error, big consequence considering who it went to. I am sure it will be blown out of proportion.
    "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Zombies should solve the recruiting problem.

OR

Jeez, the US Army won't even let you rest when you're dead.
      Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
      Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
      One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

Bush saw indestructible zombies on 'Pirates of the Caribbean' and though "that's what we need".

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus
          Bush saw indestructible zombies on 'Pirates of the Caribbean' and though "that's what we need".
          Yeah and we know there really doesnt need to any actual "Zombies" since when he speaks it is fact

But lets give Mr. president a chance, like Wal-Mart to "Roll Back his plan of Evile Axis" or was it Round and round the Mulberry bush the Monkey toting terrorist chased the Gullible minded weasel people from the West
          Attached Files
          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

judging by how stupid the us army is, it seems very real that the system would mail a dead person's name to re-enlist.

didnt u guys know? we already have zombies in the army. they sit around going "MMMmmmm" and get paid.
            :-p

Comment

Working...
            X