Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Re: Re: Re: Proud Polak

Originally posted by Heresson
    So it's because of Joos that a Pole can not afford buying a flat anymore!

It's because of Poles that teh English can't afford to ... oh, never mind.

Comment

see! These are Jews that are pushing us out to Britain
      "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
      I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
      Middle East!

Comment

Heresson & Siro: Please feel free to start your own Poland vs Israel thread if you wish to continue your discussion

Originally posted by Wernazuma III
        80s
        You know what's really heinous? She'd be quite pretty if she didn't have the most hideous mullet ever invented. Crime against humanity
        Smile
        For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
        But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Originally posted by Drogue
          Heresson & Siro: Please feel free to start your own Poland vs Israel thread if you wish to continue your discussion
          Well you're no fun

It being in its own thread would be ... besides the point.

Comment

Why? I created the thread and I'm fine with some Israel vs Poland. In fact, I encourage it!
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

In Memoriam

of the LordShiva thread
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                Why? I created the thread and I'm fine with some Israel vs Poland. In fact, I encourage it!
                True, but other people may want to discuss the original topic. Once you post it, being threadstarter doesn't give you automatic rights to jack it off topic. Having said that, I suppose I could change the title and let you all discuss whether Zionism is worse than the 80s or not?
                Smile
                For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

I think this thread should be archived... as a warning to others!!

And cause i think it's funny and I want my leet ph0t0sh0p sk1llz archived too.

Comment

Originally posted by Drogue

True, but other people may want to discuss the original topic. Once you post it, being threadstarter doesn't give you automatic rights to jack it off topic. Having said that, I suppose I could change the title and let you all discuss whether Zionism is worse than the 80s or not?
                    I threadjack my own threads all the time. As long as the disussion is lively, I don't give a **** what happens to the thread.

Comment

Re: In Memoriam

Originally posted by Sirotnikov
                      of the LordShiva thread

The ZOG-Bolshevik alliance
                      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Spiffor has been named Consul of Honor of the ZOG-Bolshevik Alliance

Comment

Working...
                        X