Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Bahraini Cleric's guide to wife-beating.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Bahraini Cleric's guide to wife-beating.

Good muslims should not beat their wife in front of the children, apparantly.

Funny videos, fail videos, funny pictures, funny galleries, funny links, flash games, jokes, caption contests, photoshop contests

Crap...apparently, I have been doing it all wrong then.....

Seriously, though...what is wrong with the Arab world....and why don't someone just carpet bomb them into oblivion.

Asmodean
    Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

This guy is too liberal for my taste.. I simply don't like the logic he is using.. OTOH the wife is not merchandise, but, you can decide to beat her up. Just follow the rules of it and it's OK.

No no no.. you either can beat the crap out of them, or you can't. That's much more simple. If you can beat the crap out of them when you want, then they are your merchandise, and definitely not equal.

Like I said, this guy is a stinking liberal.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

definately not funny to me as I know someone who was beaten by her arranged husband.

If only there were a way to carpet bomb all the men and leave the women. . Not all the women are good though. Some of them are crazy enough to blow themselves up. They get brainwashed by their own ideologies.

Comment

I have no sympathy for women. Women are the majority of the population in every single country, if only they wanted they could just have voted their own feminazi leaders a long time ago, to eradicate males from every kind of leadership position and turn the World in a better place.
          I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Originally posted by Datajack Franit
            I have no sympathy for women. Women are the majority of the population in every single country, if only they wanted they could just have voted their own feminazi leaders a long time ago, to eradicate males from every kind of leadership position and turn the World in a better place.
            They'd want a world devoid of any real competition, with everything made "safe". It would be a classic nanny-state dystopia. We males at least recognise that we may have been wrong. That would never be possible in a female-dominated society. They would justify the worst excesses which we today condemn.

Comment

A generation of soccer-mums and politically correctness

oh, wait...
              I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

I thought there was some huge deficit between the numbers of men and women in India?
                B♭3

Comment

You cant just say that a Matriarcal leadership is automaticaly a Nanny state, theirs no historical president for that what-so-ever.
                  Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

What about that place where Wonder Woman comes from?
                    B♭3

Comment

USA?

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Originally posted by Datajack Franit
                        A generation of soccer-mums and politically correctness

oh, wait...
                        "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Sex ratio of population aged below 15 years per country (2006 CIA World Factbook)

smooth scale from blue to red:

* Blue: below 0.99 males/female
                          * White: 1.06 males/female (World)
                          * Red: above 1.13 males/female

(Grey: no data)
                          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Did the Azeris steal all the women from the Georgians and Armenians?
                            Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                            The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Why is there no place where there are more women than men?
                              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
                              X