Armed and Famous LaToya Jackson gets Tasered –OUCH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Armed and Famous LaToya Jackson gets Tasered –OUCH

I like La Toya's reaction, she was the only one who got shot with the actual probes. Those
    are super-painful and pulling them out sucks. This is definitely going to be an interesting show.

Who are you?
    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

a polytuber !

and you ?

thanks for the link

btw ....

welcome aboard
      anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Sweet.

I tazers...
        Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
        1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Comment

"Famous"? Who? Is he related to Peter Jackson?
            I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Andrew Jackson.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Tattila the Hun
                "Famous"? Who? Is he related to Peter Jackson?
                She is Michael Jackson's sister.

She used to be superhot until she followed Michael into the nightmare of plastic surgery and skin bleaching.

Comment

It sounds like it could be really funny. It should be fun to see La Toya Jackson play cop.lol!

Comment

viral marketing attempt?

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler

She is Michael Jackson's sister.

She used to be superhot until she followed Michael into the nightmare of plastic surgery and skin bleaching.
                      Oh JESUS CHRIST, that Playboy magazine picture (in Wikipedia) looks like what Michael Jackson would look like if he had boobs. Excuse me while I go cut my head off in hopes that the memories of that picture gets killed before I get consumed into insanity.
                      "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
                      "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
                      Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

michael jackson with boobs.

Comment

Won't someone please threadjack this thread to a different topic??! Any other topic will do.

Comment

so there's the idea that life on mars would consist of the internal fluid being a mix of water and hyrdrogen peroxide and our probes sent there destroyed the life rather than detecting it. But if we find life on mars, does that really mean anything in the real world?

Comment

An additional source of protein??

Comment

Working...
                              X