Crispy salad bowls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crispy salad bowls

Suburbs     Aurora Beacon-News Lake County News Sun Northbrook Star Elgin Courier-News Naperville Sun The Doings – Oak Brook Daily Southtown Post-Tribune Oak Leaves Arlington Heights Post…

Wheaton students safe from tainted salad dressing

December 28, 2006
    By RON PAZOLA staff writer

Principal Jill Bullo assured parents in a letter last week that salad dressing contaminated by a Wheaton North High School student poses no health hazards.

"We are pleased to report that no follow-up medical attention is needed for any student who ingested Ranch salad dressing," Bullo said in the letter mailed to parents Dec. 22.

Marco Castro, 17, confessed to police Dec. 12 that he had taken a salad dressing container Dec. 6 from the school cafeteria and ejaculated into the contents in a nearby restroom. He then returned the container to the cafeteria.

According to Bullo, the matter has been investigated by the DuPage County Health Department and the Illinois Department of Public Health.

"Based on this investigation, students and parents do not need to take any health-related actions relative to this situation," Bullo said. "There is no risk to students."

Health Department and school officials cited privacy laws in refusing to give more information about Castro's tests.

The contents of the salad dressing container remained in the junior-senior cafeteria for more than two days until students reported the incident to school officials. At least two students reported eating the tainted dressing, District 200 officials said.

Bullo said she could not comment on how Castro was reprimanded by the school or if he had been suspended. "We did what we could in the matter," she said.

Castro, a senior at Wheaton North, was charged with attempted aggravated battery and disorderly conduct, a class A misdemeanor. If students press charges against Castro, he could face felony charges.

Castro is scheduled to appear in court Jan. 24.
    I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

I think that's my cousins' high school! If I'm right, do I use the or smiley?
    "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Make sure he's ok first, then laugh.
      The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

I had a lot of friends who did this, WELL NOT A LOT BUT ONE. It is disgusting but more common than you'd think

Comment

There was someone in Hull who caught something quite nasty off a burger from McDonalds...it really makes you wonder why people want to perform such vile acts...
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
            There was someone in Hull who caught something quite nasty off a burger from McDonalds...it really makes you wonder why people want to perform such vile acts...
            You mean such as eating at McDonalds ????
            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
              I had a lot of friends who did this, WELL NOT A LOT BUT ONE. It is disgusting but more common than you'd think

I... I can't take it anymore. You have to be someone's DL. Please tell me who. You can't be a real human being.
              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

We could arrange another DC meet.... If you and Wiglaf would go I would definitely go.

JM
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN
                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I'm convinced wiggy is Zylka's DL
                  12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                  Stadtluft Macht Frei
                  Killing it is the new killing it
                  Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

why does it not surprise me Wiggy has friends like that?

Comment

Oh please... stories of sperm in the kebap's white garlic sauce are common.
                      In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
                        We could arrange another DC meet.... If you and Wiglaf would go I would definitely go.

JM
                        Anyways, yeah. I probably should go to one of those meet things eventually.
                        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I'm currently in DC for a while. I'd go, if Wiggy shows up.
                          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I'm currently in DC for eight hours a day, Monday through Friday.

Comment

I would go to a a dc meet.
                              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                              Stadtluft Macht Frei
                              Killing it is the new killing it
                              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Working...
                              X