Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you remember your first day in kindergarten?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you remember your first day in kindergarten?

I do. I definitely do. I might have been.. 3 years old. But I do remember when I stepped in, because there were these two guys, playing with this toy car that had tracks and all that.. They'd twist the tracks, so that the car would do like a flip too, it was cool. I'd never seen anything like that.

So my mom kind of just 'well here he is' and the two guys stared at me and I went there and they asked if I like cars. Hells yeah I like cars. I can't remember the rest of the day though.

But random shots like that, I have vivid memories from about that time to this date. It's weird, I really don't have much bad memories from the early days.. I guess I was a happy camper. I do, however, remember oogling this girl, who was pretty and when we had time to sleep, she always changed her pants for some reason, so I awlays oogled. I think my .. highly acquired taste for pantyhose came from that. No, I really do think this is true, quite fascinating in fact. This wasn't the first day anymore, this was more like me as a 5 year old.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

I also remember when this other dude taught me my two first poems. They were funny as hell.

the first one translates into: Dot and Bang, Penis Reload.
    I am not kidding. Thats how it went, it rhymed and it was funny.

The ohter one was: Ladies and Gentlemen, you fart and smell. That also rhymes. The staff ladies didn't like those poems but I could care less, it was funny.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Aww that's cute.
      My first day of kindergarden I got in trouble because I threw a plastic bowling ball at Channa's head. And then i didn't apologize to Jake for bumping into him and he started crying. After that I played blocks with Anthony. Oh, and I was told I could not write in cursive.
      Kindergarden was fun, but I didn't learn anything. Although I made a bunch of friends. Yay.

Comment

The women who were taking care of us kids liked me very much, that I remember. I had priviledges. But I don't remember why, I wasn't a pretty kid or anything. Must have been the carisma

Comment

VetLegion, nice!

I think I never really had any problems with anyone, except we all had problems with this ****** kid in a wheelchair. He always would bite and scream. It really hurt, he would really bite you. And we had to play with him because he was a ****** kid in the wheelchair.

I had 0 sympathy for the kid after some time. And it was always our fault when he got all mad, screaming and violent. Because we must have done something to him. That dude just went crazy like that, we didn't have to do anything, we didnt' tease him. We hated his guts though, because we had to play and we knew it meant we'd first get bitten, then blamed for it.

But I taught the kid a lesson once. I have no regrets. What comes around, goes around, even if you are Timmyyyyyy!
          In da butt.

Comment

"but I didn't learn anything."

I think the point is to .. learn social things, and play. That's learning enough IMO.
            In da butt.

Comment

Beating up kids in wheelchair

Didn't you do it some other time too?

Comment

Beat kids in a wheelchair? No. Only in the kindergarten, and that was because he was a tosser. He deserved it. He had no right to bit me and my friends all those times anyway. And no one 'beat him' either. Just a lesson taught, little pressure.

Anyway... I also remember my first day in school. That was cool, because I got to go there with my best friend and we were in the same class. We took a walk there, with both of our dads, and it was exciting. This one girl started crying in the very first day, because 'she was missing her mom'. What a weak individual. That very same girl got left back and had to do the first year again. HOW stupid do you have to be to be left back in the first grade? Awesome.
                In da butt.

Comment

Yes,

and I dont want to talk about it.

My last day at Kindergarten is more fond.
                  Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

It's weird because we used to have these.. small notebooks, that you'd take with you, because the ladies would write a message to parents etc. For example what the day was like, what we did etc.. what we were taught perhaps, like a new song, a game or something.

I was reading that during Christmas vacation for the first time, and it was like culture stuff, a lot of it. 'Tomorrow we will go to a museum, warm clothing'. etc.. 'Today we sang new songs, we learned a new story...' .. 'today we practiced ...'. But it was like trips to museums, all kinds of places. Do I remember ANY of that stuff? No. Kids don't care about museums.

Kids like to go to a trip though. That's cool stuff.. maybe get on a bus, everyone is excited about the trip, not about 'the museum'. Blah the museum. But it was extremely surprising how much 'stuff' was actually in there. I've never done so much poetry stuff, learning songs and going to museums and stuff ever since.
                    In da butt.

Comment

Learn social things and play, what a waste of money.
                      My parents didn't let anyone sleep over, and hardly let anyone come over to our house... mainly because my older sister is wayyy anti-social. It's pretty lame. My parents are rather strict. Gross.

Comment

That depends. It might seem to a teenager that their parents are being too strict. So it depends, if it's reasonable or not.

I got a very very very liberal upbringing. I wasn't my own king, but if I could reason something, I could do it and get a permission. We built trust.. the more you can be trusted, the more privilidges you'd get. Worked pretty well for me.

Then again, I am a European, and according to our standards, I was still brought up extremely liberally. So we might be talking abot day and night differencies here.
                        In da butt.

Comment

We never went anywhere in kindergarden.

Comment

THat's because youre an American and your places for kids sucks.
                            In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                              Do I remember ANY of that stuff? No. Kids don't care about museums.
                              I've never done so much poetry stuff, learning songs and going to museums and stuff ever since.
                              I can still remember going to the Museum and seeking a skeleton of a dinosaur. It was mofo BIG!

I haven't been to a museum since....let me see ...oh yeah, last Saturday. I was out at the Huntington.

Comment

Working...
                              X