Oh Boy! Creationist Board Game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh Boy! Creationist Board Game!

Creationist Board Game. yep, it's serious.

Incidentally, most, if not all, of the "What Evolutionists are saying" quotes came from this thread on Stardestroyer.net. Thread has been up for 2 days, which just tells you how swiftly they altered the shopping site.
    Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Is there an evolution game?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I think it's called "Sid Meier's Spore."....or Will Wright's...I forget. Ain't out yet though.
      Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

This game must be awesome!

A great way to make money is to tap into this whole fundie thing, sell them crap so much in the name of Jebus and then just spend all that money on sinful things, like jets, cocaine, hookers etc.

Wow. This might be a great idea!
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

So why is this worse than Sid's?
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

No way to tell, as it isn't out yet.

But, as a matter of Policy, anything that trashes evolution must suck

Comment

I guess it's not, if you happen to believe that the world was created like 5000 years ago, or that 'I'm NOT A MONKYE!!!!!! Do i Look like a monkey to you!?!!!'.

Of course these should not be banned. But parents who never give their kids a real chance to decide for themselves are not better than Stalin.
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

This game must be awesome!
                I hear most fundy games suck.
                meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Trash Sucks

Originally posted by Lonestar
                  No way to tell, as it isn't out yet.

But, as a matter of Policy, anything that trashes evolution must suck
                  I contend that anything that trashes creation sucks just as much. I'll quote Pekka (partially) because his statement is close enough to my thought for this forum:

Originally posted by Pekka
                  'I'm NOT A MONKYE!!!!!! Do i Look like a monkey to you!?!!!'.

... But parents who never give their kids a real chance to decide for themselves are not better than Stalin.
                  I am on a mission to see how much coffee it takes to actually achieve time travel.

Comment

Re: Oh Boy! Creationist Board Game!

Originally posted by Lonestar
                    Creationist Board Game. yep, it's serious.
                    Is it circular ... like their logic?
                    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

No see, that's the chicken or the egg that you're remembering.
                      Chicken.

Comment

I'm trying to think what this game will be like....

Square One: Create Heaven and Earth
                        Square Two: Create . . . [and so on, until:]
                        Square Seven: Rest

Maybe you could have "Event" squares which direct you to draw an Event card, such as: "Revolt against God. Go to He||. Go Directly to He||. Do not pass "Rest" - Do not Collect $200"

Comment

How did Kirk Cameron become some expert in debunking evolution? If that is the best creationists can come up with, well, sad really.
                          If you don't like reality, change it! me
                          "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                          "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                          "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

The banana is God's perfect fruit!
                            The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Re: Trash Sucks

Originally posted by gwillybj

I contend that anything that trashes creation sucks just as much. I'll quote Pekka (partially) because his statement is close enough to my thought for this forum:
                              Believing that Divinity created existence is not wrong.

Believing that Divinity created existence and then pass it off as science is.

GePap

I have heard crazy stories about that "actor". Obviously, he has become an expert Scientist with a degree in scientology.

Comment

Working...
                              X