The developments after the withdrawal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The developments after the withdrawal

what are those going to be? Any predictions?

US has to pull out sooner or later, so what do you guys think will happen afterwards? Of course, intensified fighting in Iraq by various groups, but what else?

Does it have any extra-territorial effects? According to UN, an average of 120 Iraqis die every single day, so that number will go up, as soon as US forces aren't there to stabilize as much as earlier, so.. I'm seeing that if the fighting should intensify, we might see other forces inside the country. Not foreign soldiers, but more like nations supporting one side or the other, after border control etc is totally gone and no check points, rather no man's land and areas of control for certain folks, so guns will be getting in easily.

Who supports who? What do you think will happen? Will the situation escalate so much, that it comes unbareable? Who will win? What will happen after someone takes control, are we going to see a new wave of 'disappearing people', and with who will this new leadership align themselves with?
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

I may sound repetitive, but I guess one possible development is a soiled sheet.
    Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

It gets bad enough, so that US needs to invade, again. But hey, they're pretty good at that.
      I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Iran and Saudi Arabia beat the **** out of each other, causing a big huge mess in all three countries. Then India moves in to install puppet governments in all three countries, and takes all the oil
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Go India!

Maybe they will rename Kerala after me also. Just because.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

USA will be more humble in foreign politics for a few decades, then the idiocy will start all over again.
            So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
            Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Working...
            X