No announcement yet.

Who was afraid yesterday? (1st of Jan.)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who was afraid yesterday? (1st of Jan.)

I WAS!

What about you?

I mean **** it, we speak of the night of the lizards, that's the madness that attacks the next night when you sleep after champion caliber drinking. It's screwed up in all ways possible, temporary insanity I guess.

So,... not that I wasn't expecting the night of the lizards, but it struck down on me during the day, it didn't bother waiting the night to come! I was on the train, and suddenly, I went from 'tired with a hangover' to sweating, paranoia, huge anxiety and just general 'LIZARRRRRDSSS!'-feeling.

It was horrible, the train was FULL. It seemed like everyone was hostile, plotting against me, stupid and evil. I didn't help that I knew it was only the lizards, the feeling isn't very pleasant. There's an unwritten rule that it strikes when you start sleeping, not before, because if it does, it's always worse.

Anyway, that was my first day of the year.

What about you, did you dance with the lizards on public transportation or .. something boring?
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

All your senses are screwed up, just as if you were extremely tired. I guess, since you did work your body into a horrible condition, you kind of feel the consequences of that.

So, it's just bad, I tried to purchase the ticket from the counter and I said 'I want a ticket to the train that leaves in 10 minutes, so that's the 15.10 train.'... then the clerk asked me 'The fifteenten train?'.. I was like wtf did he just say ,I can't understand that.. let's just say yes, it's prolly the right one.

Man, scary
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Isn't the modern world wonderful? 200 years ago you'd have had to pay a small entrance fee to gawp at the freaks.
      The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

I had some wierd dreams.

First up, I was living in a world where the ultimate 'smart material' was in wide use - as in everything was suddenly made of it. Some kind of nano-technology allowed anything to be alchemically turned into anything, which was extremely scary as a handful of governments / corporations basically controlled the fabric of the material world at a sub-molecular level.

Also, I was living in a small flat inside a supermarket, which was OK until the nano tech arrived, for some reason, but not so afterwards, as the illusion of security was stripped away.

I then woke up, got back to sleep and had part two.

Back in the nano-world, I was trying to get my ex-boss to explain to me how this technology had arrived out of nowhere and just taken over. As the dream went on I found myself embracing the new horror-world - like Winston Smith at the end of 1984. Within the dream I was struggling to assert my ability to disbelieve, but the whole point of dreams is that our minds are able to suspend disbelief and make us experience terrifying bull****. A few nights before it was aliens and monsters in a savage gore-fest.

"I am the lizard king. I can do anything". Jim Morrison.

Comment

Afraid? For what? I went to bed late in the night, after having fun with my friends on the oh-so-famous camp I per tradition is on, and was up and running fairly early next morning. I slept very well too.
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
            Afraid? For what? I went to bed late in the night, after having fun with my friends on the oh-so-famous camp I per tradition is on, and was up and running fairly early next morning. I slept very well too.
            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Point to Cort Haus for superior paranoid dream fantasy.
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

CH, cool dreams!!
                In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp
                  Isn't the modern world wonderful? 200 years ago you'd have had to pay a small entrance fee to gawp at the freaks.
                  That was beautiful, like poetry.
                  The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Working...
                  X