ode to alcyhol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, I need to make a rule for myself:

If I'm at a party, and they don't have my usual selection of mixers, do not, under any circumstances, believe that red wine, pimms, vermouth and fruit liqueurs mix. In fact, just don't mix things that don't go together.

The bailey's at the start was fine. The bubbly and malibus and pinapples were quite nice. The white wine was reasonably and the Hoegaarden lovely as always. The Pimms winter cup, red wine, framboise and a dash of lemonade may have tasted like a quite interesting take on mulled wine, but it doesn't mix. The kir was, as always, inspired. And the Grand Cuvee at the end was miraculous. But the hangover in the morning, afternoon, and evening killed me. And still does. I'm in a lot of pain
    Smile
    For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
    But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

The bailey's at the start was fine. The bubbly and malibus and pinapples were quite nice.

Did you remember to take your purse with you when you were done?
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

The disadvantage of being a party where girls outnumber guys 3:1 is that the drinks bought tend to be girly. For the advantages, I'll live with it
        Smile
        For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
        But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
          The bailey's at the start was fine. The bubbly and malibus and pinapples were quite nice.

Did you remember to take your purse with you when you were done?
          Oh Drogue your not gonna let that one slip by are ya?
          Attached Files
          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
          X