I Have the Flu :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Winston
    That's what happens when you associate with other people in any way whatsoever. I learned that lesson the hard way long ago.
    Ah, so that's why I don't get sick.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Thermaflu is great stuff. Try to have someone get some for you.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I blame dirty grubby children and airline passengers. I, at least, had the good manners to wear a mask on my return flight so as not to infect my fellow passengers.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
          I, at least, had the good manners to wear a mask on my return flight so as not to infect my fellow passengers.
          Ah, so the twitchy freak that always hangs around bus stops and train stations is you.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
            I blame dirty grubby children and airline passengers. I, at least, had the good manners to wear a mask on my return flight so as not to infect my fellow passengers.
            I'm sure everyone near you were totally not afraid or somehow puzzled by the sight of a man wearing a mask...

OMG --- TEH BIOLOGICAL WAEPONZE!!!

Comment

I'm better now!!

Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Great, but frankly this was much more interesting while you were miserable.

Comment

Is that why you were five days late to post?

Comment

No that's just in my nature these days. Also, there might have been a fallback..

Comment

Good to know you care, then, I suppose.

Comment

Posting is caring. It's what it's all about.

Comment

Profound.

Comment

I have a terrible cold.
                            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
                            X