I Have the Flu :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Have the Flu :(

I just laid in bed for 8 hours and didn't sleep a single minute. I feel miserable.
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

I also have the flu.
    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Is there a doctor in the house?

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Proper 'flu or 'ManFlu'?

Comment

if it's any consolation, i feel great. although i am treating myself to two well earned sick days for new years.
          "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

I too spent my holiday ill and playing Civ4 Warlords online continuously...I think my muscles have wasted away to nothing now.

Comment

Originally posted by reds4ever
              Proper 'flu or 'ManFlu'?
              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I am blessed with good health. I know that doesn't help the flu casualties much. I'm thankful though.

Get well soon, guys.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Anyone have any good home remedies? I am really, really miserable.

Comment

The time or two I've been sick, I covered up with as many sheets, quilts, cats and whatever until I got so hot I sweated out the poison.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

That's what happens when you associate with other people in any way whatsoever. I learned that lesson the hard way long ago.

I hope you feel better soon Ozzy. Drink lots and lots of water, it will ease the symptoms somewhat, and it's important to maintain your body's balance of liquids during a flu bout.

Comment

I feel great.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I'm also rather sickly

Comment

The flu hasn't reached here so far thankfully.
                            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

I have a cold.
                              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
                              X