Mel Gibson speaks to Jay Leno on The Tonight Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pekka
    a) there can be millions of reasons, and just because we don't know his motives doesn't mean he didn't have any.
    b) he was drunk
    Have you ever been drunk before? That's such a lame excuse.
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Don't you think that in this day and age it's a little out of the ordinary for an educated man to come up with the idea that Jews are "responsible for all the wars"?

I wouldn't be surprised at all to find that a significant number of professors at American universities believe that Jews/Israel are responsible for a great deal of the conflicts happening in the world today...
      KH FOR OWNER!
      ASHER FOR CEO!!
      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
        Don't you think that in this day and age it's a little out of the ordinary for an educated man to come up with the idea that Jews are "responsible for all the wars"?

I wouldn't be surprised at all to find that a significant number of professors at American universities believe that Jews/Israel are responsible for a great deal of the conflicts happening in the world today...
        Only in the Middle East Studies departments
        "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

That smilie combination confuses me...
          KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Is he going to call him sugarbollocks?
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
            X