• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would you rid of bees?

(via fark.com)

A redneck decides he's had enough.

Seems to have been successful.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Looks like a science geek, seeing as he burned it on top of his science fair project.

And yes, this is the proper way of killing a nest.

Comment

Personally, I would have shot each and every one of them.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

I'd have just waited for the honey
          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

****ing hilarious.
            12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
            Stadtluft Macht Frei
            Killing it is the new killing it
            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

It wasn't that funny to me.

Now if he had burned down his house in the process........

ACK!
              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

a look at the swing in the last picture set me nearly ROFLMA for some inexplicable reason

Comment

I spraid raid on a nest of bees before. It seemed to have done the trick.

This was in virginia, and I wasn't used to bees being that common. I sprayed them quickly, then shut my front door before they could get pissed off and chase me.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                    I spraid raid on a nest of bees before. It seemed to have done the trick.

This was in virginia, and I wasn't used to bees being that common. I sprayed them quickly, then shut my front door before they could get pissed off and chase me.
                    Raid will drop them in mid flight practically instantly so maybe it shouldn't be a huge surprise you got away with it.

Comment

Some years ago, my mother figured that since I'm the one hypersensitive to wasp stings, I was the natural choice to deal with the wasp nest in the compost, which absolutely couldn't wait till my father returned home in about two days.

I poured closer to a metric ton of cold water on them (wet wasps don't fly well), and then went berserk with a spade. It did kill off the nest, but it didn't look as cool as this guy's method.
                      Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                      The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

I wonder if a beekeeper would have paid him for the swarm...or at least would have removed it for free.

Comment

Damn. Poor litttle things.

Comment

"We told the landlady about it and she didn't seem to care or want to be bothered that she was renting a house to people that had ****ing BEEES living inside it."

Comment

2 QUARTS OF 87 OCTANE GASOLINE

Comment

Working...
                              X