Britney's rude bits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Britney's rude bits

So will 2006 by remembered by history as "The year Britney got her mimsy out"? Is there some sort of problem with the world that so much media interest hinges on whether she's remembered her knickers today?
    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

No takers. I'll have to post pictures.
    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Why do you call them "rude bits"? What's so rude about them? I find "naughty bits" sounds much better.

Comment

I'll go with , but I really need to see the pics to be sure.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

But once you've seen them, your life loses all hope

Comment

huh?

Comment

I already lost hope. Might as well see Brit.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Nothing special, really. There are many alike. Much alike.
                I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

There's much better around these days
                  Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

I'll make that decision myself, once I have the facts.

Comment

"The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                      "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                      "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Comment

Gross.
                          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I like the South Park episode on cheap slut whore dolls.

Comment

I've changed my mind. "Rude" bits is perfectly appropriate, given what is given.

Comment

Working...
                              X