X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really annoying firefox thing

I just upgraded to 2.0.0.1 from 1.5 something

The History menu at the top is now linked to Alt+s

This is the same shortcut as submit reply on many bulletin boards.

These two functions are now interfering with each other. How do I change the shortcut to the history menu in firefox?
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

*bump*

This bugs the hell out of me too!
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

No answers yet?
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Lazy people. And extremely silly Firefox devs. I think I fixed it by these changes in about:config

ui.key.contentAccess setting to 4
        ui.key.chromeAccess setting to -1
        Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
        I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

There's a fix for all this.

Faster, safer and smarter than default browsers. Fully-featured for privacy, security, and so much more. Get the faster, better Opera browser for free.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

You might be able to fix the problem by setting ui.key.menuAccessKey to 0 (to disable menu access) or 17 (to access the menu with the ctrl key instead of the alt key).
            <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
              There's a fix for all this.

www.opera.com
              Best site to go to if you want a bloated, ass-ugly browser that thinks it's smarter than you.

I have to use it every once in a while unfortunately... ahh the pain!

Comment

Beyond you, is it? Hanging around with deadheads made you lazy?
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

That's just bad taste

Comment

Comment

What's up Slowwie ?

Comment

It's all good. Off work this week, and taking it easy.

Comment

Yes, I can see as much .

Comment

Originally posted by Solver

Best site to go to if you want a bloated, ass-ugly browser that thinks it's smarter than you.
                            Firefox is more bloated than Opera. Check your facts.

Comment

Take THAT, Solver.

Comment

Working...
                              X