Are you Repulican or Democrat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

62 to 38 Rep.
    How ever I disagree with a lot of Rep issue.

Comment

With the first test, 60% dem, 40% rep.

On the Democrat test, 52%.
      On the Republican test, 8%.

To be honest, in the latter two, it seems as if they were written by ideologues who are nutjobs.
      B♭3

Comment

Well... I got 83% dems on that first one, but I generally consider them a bunch of worthless, spineless, protectionist losers whose sole appeal lies in the fact that they're not the other guys
        "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
        -Joan Robinson

Comment

repub/dem: 72/28
          Dem: 12
          Repub: 28

Comment

You're a true independant.
            Last edited by Will9; December 30, 2006, 11:55.
            USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
            The video may avatar is from

Comment

Your Vote Score: 38% Republican, 62% Democrat

While you don't always agree with the Democrat party, it's a pretty good match for you.
              Do be sure to research each candidate. A liberal Republican or independent candidate might fit you better at times.

Should You Vote Republican or Democrat?

Supercar Blondie reviews the craziest cars in the world. The team also brings you the latest in tech, luxury, lifestyle, and more.

38 % Republican?
              Shoot me

The two others:
              You Are 72% Democrat
              and
              You Are 4% Republican
              Last edited by Proteus_MST; December 30, 2006, 11:47.
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

***Your Vote Score: 48% Republican, 52% Democrat***

I didn't bother with the other two.

Comment

Your Vote Score: 59% Republican, 41% Democrat

You are truly an independent voter, and you don't fit well with either party.
                  Maybe you should choose one issue to vote on - or look into third parties!

Supercar Blondie reviews the craziest cars in the world. The team also brings you the latest in tech, luxury, lifestyle, and more.

You Are 20% Democrat

If you have anything in common with the Democrat party, it's by sheer chance.
                  You're a staunch conservative, and nothing is going to change that!

How Democrat Are You?

You Are 20% Republican

If you have anything in common with the Republican party, it's by sheer chance.
                  You're a staunch liberal, and nothing is going to change that!

How Republican Are You?

This website is for sale! blogthings.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, blogthings.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

20% and 20%
                  Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

I refuse tests with only 2 results such as those. I do not want to associate with either party.

Comment

I consider myself an independent... I don't consider myself part of one party or the other. But anyways...

Your Vote Score: 38% Republican, 62% Democrat

While you don't always agree with the Democrat party, it's a pretty good match for you.
                      Do be sure to research each candidate. A liberal Republican or independent candidate might fit you better at times.

This website is for sale! blogthings.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, blogthings.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

You Are 52% Democrat

You aren't a full fledged Democrat yet, but it's likely the party that fits you best.
                      You probably consider yourself an independent Democrat. You usually support the party, but you also think for yourself!

How Democrat Are You?

You Are 16% Republican

If you have anything in common with the Republican party, it's by sheer chance.
                      You're a staunch liberal, and nothing is going to change that!

How Republican Are You?

Comment

Your Vote Score: 24% Republican, 76% Democrat

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                          I refuse tests with only 2 results such as those. I do not want to associate with either party.
                          That's what you get for living in a country with only 2 viable parties
                          "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
                          -Joan Robinson

Comment

Working...
                          X