How Scary Are You?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Scary Are You?

From Platypus Rex's and Other's Ornament Quiz Site.

You Are Not Scary

Everyone loves you. Isn't that sweet?

How Scary Are You?

This website is for sale! blogthings.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, blogthings.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

So true. So true.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Ditto. Just a hell of a guy, all said and done.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

You Are Scary

You even scare scary people sometimes!

this is pretty lame.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka

You Are Scary

this is pretty lame.
        Nope, that actually is pretty precise just as mine :

You Are Not Scary

Everyone loves you. Isn't that sweet?

How Scary Are You?

Supercar Blondie lives and breathes cars. The site is home to the latest supercar releases, EV news, crazy DIY builds, and new car reviews.
        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Scary people don't need to take a test to know they're scary.
          This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

You Aren't Scary, You're Scared

Probably even scared to see how this quiz came out!

How Scary Are You?

Supercar Blondie lives and breathes cars. The site is home to the latest supercar releases, EV news, crazy DIY builds, and new car reviews.

JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari Rahikkala
              Scary people don't need to take a test to know they're scary.
              Well, Pekka is scary in a cute way, so I guess that he needs to be told
              With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Jon's falling apart. Someone get him some water.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

BC, yeah but that's false. I'm not scary. Depends from the point of view I guess, I mean to a punk I might be kind of scary, because I hate their guts, and they should be afraid if they had any sense left in them.

But I'm more like ... the loveable sergeant type, you know, not scary at all.
                  In da butt.
                  "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

The silly thing is that nothing scares me, even when people say they are going to Mug me..
                    JM
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

No offence, but there really doesn't exists a loveable sergeant. There are the idiot the interferes every secondd and then there are the one that backs off and let people do their job, but nither of them are loveable - they just have different levels of tolerance.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat [/SIZE]
                        No offense Pekka, but there really doesn't exists a loveable sergeant. There are the idiot the interferes every secondd and then there are the one that backs off and let people do their job, but nither of them are loveable - they just have different levels of tolerance.

Edit: Ouch, that was supposed to be an edit, not a quote.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

You Are Scary

Well, what would you expect? Heck, I probbly make people cry 2 to 3 times/day,
                          "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

BC, ok so there's only two types of Danes then. The ones who like to have sex with animals and the ones who are transvestites. Which one are you?
                            In da butt.

Comment

Oooooh. That had to hurt.

Comment

Working...
                              X