Where's Dicky Harrison?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's Dicky Harrison?

Provost seems to have gone missing over Crimbo...anyone spotted him?
    www.my-piano.blogspot

He posted a couple of hours ago in the Bulgary thread
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Isee - doesn't post much nowadays does he! Must be his Cambodian wife keeping him from us
      www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

He did get a GF?

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I am around now and again...

And no, no girlfriend...
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

When are you going to send on those other games Civ4. You only appear to be sending on the game where you are winning, and not the ones in which you are losing.
            Last edited by Dauphin; December 29, 2006, 08:30.

Comment

Excuse me, but I am winning in all of our games
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

So why aren't you playing them all then?

Comment

I have, I haven't received one for ages. That is why I have sent my last turns played back to you and Pete. Now check your bleeding email...
                  Speaking of Erith:

Comment

The turns you sent we have played, we resent them, twice, and still had nothing. Pull your finger out of your ass and play the goddamn turns, even though you obviously don't enjoy playing games that you aren't winning.

Comment

You sent an email on the 22nd but there were no attachments on it...
                      Speaking of Erith:

Comment

That was a bump.

Try the 16th.

Comment

Oh yeah, must have missed those
                          Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Well I've got to go and get a new windscreen, but I will play them afterwards...
                            Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Tell us all about your Cambodian girlfriend. Did you go there and not "forget-to-pack-aaaa-wife"?

Comment

Working...
                              X