Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No one cared for the suicidial woman

This happened in my dreams though...

But anyway, this crazy girl tried to kill herself, and I went and rescued her, but she was like mad... insane. So I grabbed her by her wrists, and she bit my wrists, trying to cut me open. What an animal!!

But I was like NOO! You won't kill yourself now or here, and you won't kill me either. She was feisty. Multiple personality person, and she was on that crazy animal ****** strength personality now. I never saw her 'normal' personality.

So I shouted to few people standing by 'Call an ambulance and cops' or something similar. They were like 'naah, we can't be bothered'. I got angry, and I tied the girl down for a while and said if she moves, I'm really calling the cops on her and there will be severe consequences. She believed me, which is weird becaus why would she care, she was killing herself anyway.

So I went to the guys and said, 'seriously guys, you need to help'. They were even less interested. I got angry. So I punched the first dude in the mouth few times. Then the second guy was saying they'd kick my ass. I was like yeah, what ever, let's all die today, it's a good day to die, because I had eaten well and felt pretty good.

So we struggled, and then the ****** girl got out of the traps I set her in, and she came to help me. Yaay, we're going to hit you in the teeth!!!

The dudes didn't take much damage, but they did step aside, but they didn't help us either. So I said to the ****** crazy girl, 'listen, I know they don't care about you, but they don't care about me either or anyone else, they're a-holes, don't listen to them, listen to me, you have to calm down, I'll get you help'.

But then, another girl drove by us with a bike and she fell. A pretty girl too, and not a crazy one either. She twisted her foot and it was pointing 180 degrees to the wrong direction. She was screaming in pain. I though damn, now I have to help her too.

So I tied the crazy girl again and said I'd punch her in the mouth if she tried anything, and I wouldn't let her kill herself so she'd be only left with a sore mouth and an ugly face.

I made a dash and I took the pretty girl's head and said 'listen, you'll be alright, this has happened to me before as well so don't worry, I know what to do'. Then I took a look at her foot. That was the most disgusting thing I ever saw, I don't know where the maggots came, and I don't know why her foot smelled like pee and horror.

So I lied to her 'yeah, it doesn't look too bad'. Then teh ****** girl was loose again. DAMN IT!! She was messing with the dudes, and they were getting ready to fight, so I had to let the accident girl go for a while and went in to punch some teeth and got the ****** girl next to the pretty girl.

I had a dilemma.. To save the pretty girl with an injured foot, or the ugly girl who tries to kill herself all the time. I thought about it.. hmm.. even though this crazy girl is ugly, she could be totally awesome in bed, because she can be like crazy, and it would be weird, thus awesome.

Then again, she WANTED to die, but the pretty girl wanted to live. But she would live regardless, what to do hmm.. what to do.

But that's when my dream ended or at least I can't remember what happened next.

Thought you guys should know.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

haven't read the thread, but wtf Pekka?

Comment

You should, because if you would, you'd get a woman soon.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
        wtf pekka?
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

after reading the OP I have come to a more concise question. WTF Pekka?

I'm not much into the suicidal women. But that's just me.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
            haven't read the thread, but wtf Pekka?
            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Well neither am I.. but you have to help someone, especially if it happens right in front of your eyes.
              In da butt.

Comment

Summary?
                "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Pekka would rather have sex with an ugly, suicidal, retarded girl because she might be crazy in bed, than a pretty girl with a twisted ankle.

Comment

You see, you already quoted the wtf thing, and you never read the important OP. This is your problem Wezil, and I know you don't like other people telling you what your problem is.. but this is your problem. You are like the cancer in the ugly crazy woman's left breast.
                    In da butt.

Comment

Dis, Aha! But that was never concluded. It left me with that dilemma. Or perhaps I might wait for them both to die, and then you know, ... no reason to just limit my options to one body.
                      In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                        Dis, Aha! But that was never concluded. It left me with that dilemma. Or perhaps I might wait for them both to die, and then you know, ... no reason to just limit my options to one body.
                        Pekka, are you sure about this - I mean, one thing is that Sloww want sex with a dead deer, but you want sex with two dead women.
                        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

better than one dead woman.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                            You see, you already quoted the wtf thing, and you never read the important OP. This is your problem Wezil, and I know you don't like other people telling you what your problem is.. but this is your problem. You are like the cancer in the ugly crazy woman's left breast.
                            So it was about a crazy woman's left breast?

It took you a whole page to tell us that (hence the not reading your OP's).

Comment

Dis, damn right!!!!
                              In da butt.

Comment

Working...
                              X