Possible Business Ventures In The Middle East

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible Business Ventures In The Middle East

1) Flag salesman: With all the flag burning in the MidEast it would be a great business to start up. Just get you a couple large vans and follow the protesters and funeral processions. You could make a good living and increase the stadards of the protests cause some of the homemade flags they are burning are just embarrasing. One would want to make sure everyone knew what you were doing though cause it might not be too healthy to be caught out and about with a van full of those flags and be mistaken for a supporter of those countries. Which flags would you just have to have?

US flag of course
    Isreali flag would also be a must.
    Dutch flag for those still caught up in the cartoon protests
    Perhaps a small collection of Ethopian flags for the niche market

2) Jihad tours. These days all sorts of agencies are being set up for speciality tours and with travel restrictions it must be difficult for your average muslim freedom fighter to travel. Also with the wide variety of locales where muslims are being oppressed, it would be a booming business. Lessons on how to survive Guantanamo could be offered at a modest price

Top destinations could include

Iraq

Afganistan

Somalia (was looking like an up and comming spot until Ethopia stuck it's nose into the situation. Of course the suicide pakage could become popular there pretty soon)

Thailand

Lebanon

Sudan (really attractive if the west decides to intervene but as of yet not really on the average muslims radar yet)

Chechnia (maybe too ****ing cold up there or just not really interested)

Possible future markets?

Any other business opportunites that I have missed?
    Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

You missed Kashmir in the Jihad tour.

Life insurance with suicide bombing cover for terrorists would be the biggest failure ever, though.

Comment

Flag salesman is also a sure fire winner in the US. You folks love to fly the flag.

edit: Combined with mobile home sales (buy a trailer get a free flag?) you couldn't lose.
      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Suicide bomber body part trinkets.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Medic.
          What?

Comment

Dutch flag for those still caught up in the cartoon protests
            Danish flag, not Dutch.

[insert joke about map sales in the USA here]

-Arrian
            grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

It's Danish not Dutch!
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrian

Danish flag, not Dutch.

-Arrian
                Damn you! I was PHd.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Danish flag, not Dutch.

urgh.NSFW

Comment

Stonehenge Touring Park is a family run campsite established for over 30 years near the ancient monument of Stonehenge. Visit our website for more information. .
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                    X