Definition of Doddle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Definition of Doddle

To be a doddler is to find life deceptively easy. What is your definition?
    www.my-piano.blogspot

Makes me think of dawdle. To take more than the necessary time.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

To be a poster who's apparently an emperor but who I can't remember having ever heard about until a couple of days ago.
      This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

I know.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

For those confused as to who he is, may I direct you to the name-change thread in the community forum...
          Smile
          For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
          But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

narc.

Comment

I somehow had a feeling it was boddingtons before even checking the name change log.
              Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Oh, does that mean that to doddle is to chase rainbows?
                This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

That would be a pretty neat way of doddling yeah
                  www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Working...
                  X