Our Founding Illegals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh. Well, no. Shiva...no, he's not.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I am too
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

You need to prove it
        "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
        I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
        Middle East!

Comment

Mexico lost texas due to illegal immigration.....
          I need a foot massage

Comment

The Mexicans didn't live here much, at least not north of San Antonio.
            The Mexican government encouraged white immigration north of there to act as a buffer between Comanche Indians and themselves.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Brachy-Pride
              Mexico lost texas due to illegal immigration.....
              Most of it was actually legal. Mexico encouraged Americans to settle as long as they took an oath of loyalty. The problems began when the elected government got over thrown by a general who made himself dictator and many Texans (as well as Yucatanians) decided they'd rather have independence instead of living under a dictator. The rest is history.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                Guess what? That flame farting George III didn't get his way, now did he?

And millions upon millions of illegal immigrants say neither are you.

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson
                  corrected

[q=Oerdin]Most of it was actually legal. Mexico encouraged Americans to settle as long as they took an oath of loyalty. The problems began when the elected government got over thrown by a general who made himself dictator and many Texans (as well as Yucatanians) decided they'd rather have independence instead of living under a dictator. The rest is history.[/q]

Also the dictator in question was making noises about banning slavery and the Texans weren't too happy about that either.

[q=JimmyCracksCorn]And millions upon millions of illegal immigrants say neither are you.[/q]

Indeed... interesting to see Sloww advocate a might makes right philosophy (I thought that was my job ). And right now the illegals are coming across... so I guess they are in the right, according to Slow .
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

i fail to see how a ban on subjects of the british empire from moving to other areas of the British empires is in any way analogous to a limit by a country on foreigners coming into that country.

But then Im not an editor of the NYT, and so lack such penetrating incite.
                    "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Working...
                    X