• What American cities fit you best?

American Cities That Best Fit You:

60% Chicago

60% New York City

60% Philadelphia

55% Honolulu

55% Miami

Which American Cities Best Fit You?

Watches that cost more than a home and homes than cost more than a yacht, keep up with all things luxury on the Supercar Blondie website.
    USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
    The video may avatar is from

60% Atlanta
    60% Las Vegas
    60% Washington, DC
    55% Austin
    50% Chicago

Though it depends on housing preference. I answered I'd like to own a house soon, but it isn't that big of an issue. If I put I'm happy in my own small apartment, I get D.C. first.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

65% Chicago
      60% Honolulu
      60% Philadelphia
      55% Los Angeles
      55% Portland

Though instead of bars I'd prefer a city with lots of clubs, but it wasn't an option.
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

75% Austin

70% Atlanta

70% Las Vegas

70% Miami

65% Seattle

Watches that cost more than a home and homes than cost more than a yacht, keep up with all things luxury on the Supercar Blondie website.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

65% Washington, DC

60% Chicago

55% New York City

55% Philadelphia

55% San Francisco

That sounds pretty good...

Comment

Uh oh... Sloww may be coming here soon since we know what he thinks of Austin
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

I like Austin.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Even though they are a bunch of liberals?

Comment

65% New York City

60% Chicago

55% Philadelphia

50% San Francisco

45% Denver

I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Are we going to start doing all of these blogthings tests now?

I had 65% NYC, 60% Chicago.
                    B♭3

Comment

I tried it saying west instead of south. Denver in, Miami out.
                      Said N.E., same cities. I get this feeling that I'm not intended for many places.

Comment

This quiz has some questions that are fundamentally flawed. There needs to be a cold equivalent of the "long hot summers" option for climate, and Boston needs to be given a special bonus for nostalgia reasons.

70% New York City
                        60% Philadelphia
                        55% Boston
                        55% Chicago
                        55% Washington, DC
                        "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
                        -Joan Robinson

Comment

70% Austin

70% Denver

65% Atlanta

60% Las Vegas

60% Miami

Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

80% Las Vegas
                            70% Atlanta
                            70% Seattle
                            65% Austin
                            65% Portland

Comment

Party in Austin!

Comment

Working...
                              X