Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LordShiva
    But then we can make a Faded Glory Jesus Rebirth thread too
    Yeah, but after the Faded Glory incident no one will believe you any more.
    Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
    And notifying the next of kin
    Once again...

Comment

Does anyone know Jesus's actual name - as opposed to the Greek version we use?

Comment

יֵשׁוּע Yeshuaַ The Word.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

close but not exact - at least according to the history channel

Comment

I'm only a simple Texan.
            I think what was on the cross was the Hebrew name I listed first.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

like I said you might be right I am just sayign what the history channel said and it was different

Comment

He was one of the greatest.
                be free

Comment

Yeah, but this guy was the Greatest:

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

What, is Jesus too good to make an appearance in his own birthday thread? Probably drunk on wine and screwing some prostitute.
                    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

If I could turn water into booze I'd be drunk all the time
                      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael
                        What, is Jesus too good to make an appearance in his own birthday thread? Probably drunk on wine and screwing some prostitute.
                        He has, you know, much to do these millennias, preparing the wedding.

Happy belated birthday Lord!
                        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Shadow: It's going to be a white Christmas.
                          Jacquel: Yup. ****. That boy was one lucky son of a virgin.
                          Shadow: Jesus?
                          Jacquel: Lucky, lucky guy. He could fall into a cesspit and come up smelling like roses.

Jacquel: So yeah, Jesus does pretty good over here. But I met a guy who said he saw him hitchhiking by the side of the road in Afghanistan and nobody was stopping to give him a ride. You know? It all depends on where you are."
                          Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Working...
                          X