• Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
    "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
    "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

The sex machine ran out of batteries
      Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
      Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
      Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Originally posted by reds4ever
        73 isn't a bad innings when you consider the kind of life he's lead.
        I need a foot massage

Comment

Live at the Apollo. Great album or the greatest album?
          "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
          -Bokonon

Comment

Sad. I'm not a great fan of him, but he did contribute a lot to music development.

End of year is a time many die. Danuta Rinn, a horrible yet fameous polish singer died a couple of days ago as well.
            But what was sadder was that Hanka Bielicka, polish actress starting her career before the war, died this year. A week earlier she participated in one show and called it "bawcie sie, dzieci, nim babcia odleci" - "play, children, before granny flies away". She was nice, sometimes. I am now afraid that my favourite polish actress, I. Kwiatkowska, shall be the next in the line to die. She's something like 90 years old... She's amazing granny. K.I.Galczynski, one of my favourite poets, composed some poetry just for her.
            "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
            I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
            Middle East!

Comment

It's sad.

It's very sad.

Great man, great music, great life.
              RIAA sucks
              The Optimistas
              I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

RIP
                Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

Working...
                X