What Do You Get...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Do You Get...

your ex-girlfriend (and now regular friend) who lives in Boston, loves all music (from Britney Spears to Bach), plays seven instruments, loves reading books of all sorts, but has given only one criteria for her Christmas present: no media - no books, music, dvds, etc.?

And more generally... what presents are Apolytoners buying their loved ones this year?
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

None.

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

get her a new instrument?

JM
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

She's his ex - she probably already has a new one.
        "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
        "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
        "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

My budget's like twenty, thirty dollars here.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

a recorder?

JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Make her a series of bottles she can play?

JM
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

You are... ah... very creative, JM.

Comment

Not in real life.

JM
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

A gift certificate good for one free night of Lorizael lovin'
                    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

My current girlfriend - and her current boyfriend - might frown upon that one, LordShiva.

Comment

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Give her a gift card.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Give her a pearl necklace.
                            The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Or herpes!

Comment

Working...
                              X