No announcement yet.

UNSC: Sanctions against Iran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We should have let the Iranians shoot down one of our airliners. They wouldn't hate us so much then.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
      Weak? It will be enough to cause them to pout and throw a tantrum.
      Discussing the possibility of maybe debating the likelihood of conceivably entertaining the notion of enacting motions to present the option to go over the chance of sanctions has always been enough for Iran to pout and throw a tantrum. Where have you been?
      The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

That sentence has more flower than your silk panties.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
          That sentence has more flower than your silk panties.
          You would know, you bought them for me. Of course, you didn't know my size and were curious yourself, so you had to try them on first and that's why they're still in the drawer; I've never worn them. Thanks anyway, it was the thought that counted.
          The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

DRoseDARs, you know, you should make more threads

Comment

Business prostitution
              I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Argh, not this word again!!

*runs*

Comment

I can't believe that the West missed yet another opportunity for friendship with Iran. Don't they know that friendship is a two-way street?
                  “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                  X