X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have any of you ever had apucuncture?

How did it feel? good? bad?

Did it work?

Do you think you got some kind of benefit from it?

Did they do it on your face/back/where?
    I need a foot massage

Yeah, i had it mainly because i wanted to see what it felt like and i had a pretty sore neck at the time from working in the labs with my neck almost constantly bent looking under or above things.
    The initial chi correction bit i wasn't so keen on, being as skinny as i am, he was basically tapping the pin in my chest onto raw bone and it felt like a brick being placed on my lungs. As for the pin going between the toes it's not particularly painful but you have to control the "argh that shouldnt be there!" reflex lol
    So you lie with the pins in your hands, arms, chest, legs and feet with 2 really warm lamps on you and relex for 15mins which is nice since my feet and hands are usually freezing and he made a point of commenting on that everytime.
    After that it depends i suppose on where you've asked for, i had several pins in the top of my head, then 3-4 down each side of my neck. This bit i REALLY liked, I know you're supposed to stay still but moving my neck around just abit caused little sharp shocks of pain giving me an absolutely brilliant rush. I could almost vision the pins twirling the muscle around mushing it up lol.
    So you sit for another 10mins relaxed with them in you like that then he comes and takes them out and massages the area where they've been in, in my case this involved him punching me in the neck and back and saying i will be bruised 2moro but my muscles are an absolute knotted mess (didnt bruise at all though, was only a small chinese guy heh).
    As for the after effects, well i can see why they say don't drive after accupuncture because for a few hours you do feel really healthy and abit light headed if you went without breakfast, almost like you've just completed a week long detox. Long term i definately felt some improvement as the constant dull ache had lessened but i only had around 4-5 sessions so probably not enough to allow time to see if it could cure completely.
    Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

Working...
    X