The history of the banana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The history of the banana

So who was the first to use the banana option in a poll? And which forum was it in? I can't believe that we lost such an important part of our history. Maybe in the future archeologists can dig up this info.

Someone find this soon. I want to know. I think whoever finds this should have equal staus as Jonny as an Aployton Sage.
    USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
    The video may avatar is from

Comment

Who is Jonny? And why is he a sage?
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
        Who is Jonny? And why is he a sage?
        (2) Because parsley, rosemary and thyme were already taken.

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
          (2) Because parsley, rosemary and thyme were already taken.
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Colon or Stefu or somebody. They tried to quash the bananas rise, but you can't keep a good banana down.

It is a symbol of the free expression of every Tubbie who would not let his banana be modified by the dark powers of moderation run amok.
            Long time member @ Apolyton
            Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Correctomundo!! We should all raise our bananas high!

Comment

The Great Banana is, has been and will be a part, in fact the driving force would many say, of the Universe. Some people claim the Great Banana in fact invented the answer to Life, the Universe and Everything.
                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
                X