Viva Las Vegas Dis!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Viva Las Vegas Dis!

Well' I am in Vegas right now. I sam staying at the Paris Hotel.

Pretty weird might I say. Its beautiful, yes, but so much show its practicaly funny.

I didn't know prostitution was legal here

There are guys that pass out cards for hookers that you can call. It even says 150$ for full service! Does that mean we have access to the pooper?

I got like 25 different cards in one hour. Let me tell you, Pam looks incrdibly hot!! But the problem is, I dont pay hookers, I dont even like hookers, I wouldn't touch them with a 20 foot pole. But still...I find it amazing.

Dis, and you say you can get any action....

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Prostitution isn't leagal in Las Vegas, don't you ever watch cops?

It is legal outside the city, in brothels.

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

usually full service implies intercourse. You would probably have to pay extra for the pooper.

I am disappointed. No one ever hands out cards to me when I am on the strip. . Though I do not go on the strip often. It has ben years since I have been there. But still. Do I not look like a man who needs sex?

And prostitution is illegal. But it is legal to hand out those cards. go figure. They said it was free speech and all. This would never fly in any other town.

Comment

I just went to Hoover dam.

Wow!

Incredible piece of engineering.

Spec.
        -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

go to scores! 150 drink tickets, 20 dollar lapdances, and a girl named chantel that will hustle 100 dollars out of you
          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Hoover Dam is cool. Damn Firaxis took it out of the Civ series.

Though it's better to go to strip clubs that are within Las Vegas city limits. As they don't have limits on touching on the lap dances. They will touch your willy. . Though I heard recently a judge will start enforcing tougher standards on lap dancing, even within Las Vegas city limits.

Anyways, an example of a strip club within the city limits is Cheetahs. Not as nice as an interior. But who cares about decoration? Probably not as many hot women as Scores, but you are bound to find some. Admittedly, I haven't been to Cheetahs (or any strip club) in over 3 years, so it could have went down hill since then.

Comment

Working...
            X