Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• INRIP

Jesus Nazarenum Rex Judarum Polonisque

This might be the new inscription on Jesus cross, as 47 delegates of two rightist parties in the polish parliament want to declare Jesus Christus oficially as King of Poland.
    They argue that it would be a good move considering the catholic traditions in poland and the fact that Mary is already revered by believers as "Queen of the crown of poland"
    But it looks like this plan meets the resistance of the catholic bishops, as, like one bishop said, the delegates should rather take care of things of which they understand something

Politik-Newsticker: Die neuesten Nachrichten von heute. Erhalten Sie Eilmeldungen und umfassende Berichte aus Deutschland und der Welt zu wichtigen Themen.

(sorry, Link only in german)
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

King of Poland and out of EU.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Blessed are the kingmakers..

Comment

What a load of bollocks...
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
          What a load of bollocks...
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

This is so wrong on many levels.

First of all, are these politicians been paid by Polish tax payers? What the hell are tehy doing there, promoting Jesus to be their King now? Is it like there's nothing else to do anymore? Is this really the next on the 'to do'-list?

Hmm, check taxation.. check... social security.. check... youth employment.. check.. research grants.. check... Jesus to be our new official King... hey, anyone doing this Jesus thing? If not, I'm taking it!

I mean what the ****!

As a Christian myself, I find this kind of insulting, if I had that ability, to be offended by some nutjob. Well, if I had, I would be now. How dare you, fundie ****, to declare Jesus to be King of YOUR country? **** you *******! So he is your King, so tha tmakes you special people? Go eat cabbages you ****ers, you don't run this joint, we're gonna have to fight for Jesus if you want him, it's going down, it's gonna be ugly mother****ers!
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Jesus' mother is queen of Poland for about 350 years already, we must conclude that she already adopted our ways and became polish. Therefore, undoubtly she brought up her son as a good polish catholic

Anyway, don't take notice of this. The church does not support it... and it's a lousy attempt of last days, second after idea of demoting general Jaruzelski, for turning the public opinion's away from sex affairs (work in the offices for sex) of the most prominent members of one of the ruling parties. LPR, on the other hand, is on a brink of extinction, so it wants to grab attention by such acts.
              Enough to say that homofobic and nationalistic Wierzejski, one of the supporters of this action, got 0,3%, twice less than the candidate of the party of orange krasnals (a krasnal is kind of a dwarf, a fairy-tale creature)...
              "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
              I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
              Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson
                Enough to say that homofobic and nationalistic Wierzejski, one of the supporters of this action, got 0,3%, twice less than the candidate of the party of orange krasnals (a krasnal is kind of a dwarf, a fairy-tale creature)...
                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Orange Krasnals
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor

Laughed out loud a few seconds about that one too

Comment

If they do, we can marry off Vicky to him, and start a new round of swedish-polish wars.
                      Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                      The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Originally posted by Lul Thyme

Laughed out loud a few seconds about that one too
                        LPR and Samoobrona are finished, or so it seems. But the scary part is that PiS is going strong, despite doing everything bad they have said or alluded they'd do, and everything bad they have said they wouldn't do.

Kaczynski got rid of the ex-prime minister Marcinkiewicz because he, being moderate, was too popular. But he can't get rid of him completely, because it would harm the popularity of the party. He doesn't want him to be vice-prime minister, and less than that Marcinkiewicz will not take, so he made him, a teacher of physics, in charge of the biggest polish bank...
                        He can't make him the president of it, because it's against the law, but he can give him temporary rule over it, as to the guy before him, who could not be made legal president of it as well...
                        The problem of PiS is that it had little support of the intellectuals. It doesn't have its own people to fill all the offices they are purging.
                        Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by Last Conformist
                          If they do, we can marry off Vicky to him, and start a new round of swedish-polish wars.
                          That wouldn't be good for Sweden... This time you are the poorer ones... And this time we are the more religiously motivated ones...
                          Middle East!

Comment

We're the poorer ones now? I'm fairly sure that in terms of relative wealth we're better off compared to you than we were in the 1600s.
                            Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                            The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Where did he get the wacko idea that Poles are richer than Swedes?
                              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                              Stadtluft Macht Frei
                              Killing it is the new killing it
                              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Working...
                              X