Any DC++ experts out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any DC++ experts out there?

Another ugly issue has arisen with regard to my surfing experience, so once again I turn to 'poly, the greatest tech support forum in the world.

I started using DC++ a few months ago and it worked fine. I had no trouble downloading miscellaneous files I wanted. I then went on hiatus and tried to reconnect just yesterday. However I could no longer see the public hub list; I kept on getting the message: The requested address is not valid in its context.

I tried to get onto www.hublist.org to see if I can find alterantive hub lists, but that site's down too. I'm suspecting that it's not anything that I've done, but my only other conclusion is that the entire DC++ network has crashed. Can anyone advise me on what the deal is? Cheers.
    STDs are like pokemon... you gotta catch them ALL!!!

Try downloading the latest version of DC++.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Be careful with public hubs on DC++; I think I read somewhere that the highest number of RIAA/MPAA busts per capita occur on it.
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I thought they were looking for experts on Batman and Superman.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
          Try downloading the latest version of DC++.
          Already did it (the latest stable version).

Comment

Try this:

I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
              Be careful with public hubs on DC++; I think I read somewhere that the highest number of RIAA/MPAA busts per capita occur on it.
              Highly exaggarated IMO.

Comment

Zoid, you're a legend. The very first new hub list I tried worked, no problem. Thanks a million! You've made it a very happy Christmas (provided the RIAA aren't prowling around).

Does anyone have any idea why the initial lists weren't loading? I'd be curious to find out...

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva

QFT
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by our_man
                    Zoid, you're a legend. The very first new hub list I tried worked, no problem. Thanks a million! You've made it a very happy Christmas (provided the RIAA aren't prowling around).

Does anyone have any idea why the initial lists weren't loading? I'd be curious to find out...
                    Enjoy And why the list didn´t load first time round I don´t know. I´ve never had any probs...

Comment

Working...
                    X