No announcement yet.

Need someone to lie for you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help me out here, folks. Someone must have witnessed me being driven out.

What was it like? Did I cry like a face-punched child with no sweets? Was he cruel, domineering and viciously suave about it?
    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

It's time for you to change the record, imbecile. And while you're at it, try figuring out that mysterious mute button. Go on, there's some real achieving to be done here!

Comment

I'm having fun, Winston. Are you?

That's the great thing about finding out you were driven out. Every post I now make carries the great big sub-text "Ahahahahahahahaha. Try harder next time".

Comment

Winston, just admit you were wrong. It's the honorable thing to do.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

You were the one who within mere seconds ran to Counterglow and advertised for this royal bastard to make his appearance, so I'm not taking any advice from you, Oerdin.

Comment

I'm still here, incidentally.

Comment

So you are. And still being as childish as ever, I see. Watch out for the school yard bullies now, Shorty!

Comment

Will you take advice from me?

It's "If you want to claim to have driven people away, stick to people who have actually left. Not people who are still regularly visiting and posting".

I realise you'll object to taking any advice from me, but surely you'll concede that the notion has merits?

Comment

Oh, come on. You're not fooling anyone here. You haven't been "regularly posting" compared to the time before the two of us took our last trip down Lovers' Lane. Not even close. Your pretending that you have just won't cut it. Grow up, and stop lying to us, will you? Save it for your rounded and fulfilled family. Heh.

Comment

what was this thread about again?

Comment

Lying, I believe. We're still on topic.

Comment

It's time I admitted it: I drove JohnT away.
                          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
                            Oh, come on. You're not fooling anyone here. You haven't been "regularly posting" compared to the time before the two of us took our last trip down Lovers' Lane. Not even close. Your pretending that you have just won't cut it. Grow up, and stop lying to us, will you? Save it for your rounded and fulfilled family. Heh.

So being "driven away" doesn't actually mean I have to stop visiting and posting?

That's a relief. I was about to ask who was using my log-in in these recent OT threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael
                              It's time I admitted it: I drove JohnT away.

It could well have been you. It wasn't one of Winston's driving aways because he appears to have actually left.

Comment

If it's any consolation, you guys all manage to drive me away from here every now and then.
                                What?

Comment

Working...
                                X