Cool Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool Games

Ok list some cool games here... can be on any platform. But let's list older games.

I'll start with few Amiga games, first one... Superfrog! This was an AWESOME GAME, definitely ahead of its time graphics wise comparing to super mario or .. anyoen else.

Next up, Sonic the Hedgehog for Sega. Defintely better than mario, and mario was cool too.

x-com-series!

Lemmings 2!!

Giana Sisters!

Commando!

Descent!! This game was HELLA COOL!!

DOom! GET SOME! GET SOME!!!

What about Cannon Fodder? Definitely the greatest music in this. "Never been so much fun..."

In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

I had Lemmings2 on the SNES. Fond memories.

Definitely would add the Street Fighter series.

Comment

One of the best game ever!

Starcraft

Maniac Manision for the C64, what a great game it was.

And Zac Mackraken too!

Hmmm, what else....Oh! oh! oh!

Spec.
      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Old spec. C=64.

Megaman

I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

I still play Starcraft.

JM
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Does it have to be a computer game?

Capture the flag.

Urban Capture the Flag.
            Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
              I still play Starcraft.

JM
              I dont, it's too easy now.

Hey JM, wanna 1vs1 sometime?

Spec.
              -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Secret Agent Sam

Worms

Oh, and this one:
                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Shiva you fool, you just killed a perfectly good thread, compared to the glory that is Civ all other games are as pale shadows, all further posting is now meaningless

Also I dont have anything else to contribute but aprove of this list.
                  Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

X-Com: Terror From The Deep
                    X-Com: UFO Defense

In fact, X-Com: Apocalypse also , although people don't want to believe it .
                    This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

I didn't like Apocalypse
                      In da butt.
                      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Now the poster called Apolcalypse is going to come in here and say "Why didn't you like me Pekka?"
                        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Re: Cool Games

Originally posted by Pekka
                          Ok list some cool games here... can be on any platform. But let's list older games.

I'll start with few Amiga games, first one... Superfrog! This was an AWESOME GAME, definitely ahead of its time graphics wise comparing to super mario or .. anyoen else.

I wonder if Heresson every played this.

Comment

This one:
                            Attached Files
                            Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                            CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                            One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Ken sent me.
                              I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Working...
                              X