What Should I Do Tomorrow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Should I Do Tomorrow?

I finish a stretch of three night-shifts this morning at 7am and am off until 7am Thursday. Shall I stay up or sleep?
    www.my-piano.blogspot

It's one or the other?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Yes. Not for all 48 hours of course.
      www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

That's what I meant.
        Sleep, rest up and have energy to give them Hell.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Bump year old threads?

JM
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Sleep!
            I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Bash a gay man to unconscious, then leave him for dead by tying him to a fence.

That'd be your cup of tea.
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
              X