• Most things sort themselves out if you don't interfere

Agree or disagree?
    www.my-piano.blogspot

agree

Comment

Even spam threads?
      Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

My hunger will sort itself out if I don't interfere and get myself something to eat. Only by "sort itself out" I mean I will have died of starvation in a few weeks. Which is of course a solution to the problem, though one that isn't terribly appealing.

Comment

agree
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Agree, but never count on it blindly.
            This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

So if you're about to fall off a cliff, don't impede the natural state of things by grabbing onto something if you can?

I disagree. If you can alter the outcome to a better end, why not?
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Just wrote a paper arguing that the best course for Lebanon is for the US to remove international interferance.

"Remember, there's good stuff in American culture, too. It's just that by "good stuff" we mean "attacking the French," and Germany's been doing that for ages now, so, well, where does that leave us?" - Elok

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral
                  Just wrote a paper arguing that the best course for Lebanon is for the US to remove international interferance.

By nuking them all?
                  www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

This is my plan.. the Israel seems to be in the wrong place. So, Israel should have new lands. We give them MORE lands, and BETTER lands, so it's a good deal. They will be what was used to be known as Finland.

Then part of that old Israel, we give that to Palestine, and then create like a .. 100km x 100km free battle zone, where everyone can kill each other if they so choose. Seems they need to blow off some steam, so they can go there.

Then, where California used to be, we put new Finland there. The old 'natives' can live there as well, but we get grabs for stuff we need. The people who have a problem with this new arrangement will be placed in the middle of the country, where there is lots of space.

So 4 million Finns in California, also, 1 million Finns in East Coast, because we can't be centralized on one place too much, this is to assure that we are taken account poltiically as well. So 1 million Finns to New York.

Now, there's no fighting. Everything is sexy again.
                    In da butt.
                    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Working...
                    X