Americans Disappear and Torture American Contractor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Americans Disappear and Torture American Contractor

The detainee was Donald Vance, a 29-year-old Navy veteran from Chicago who went to Iraq as a security contractor. He wound up as a whistle-blower, passing information to the F.B.I. about suspicious activities at the Iraqi security firm where he worked, including what he said was possible illegal weapons trading.

But when American soldiers raided the company at his urging, Mr. Vance and another American who worked there were detained as suspects by the military, which was unaware that Mr. Vance was an informer, according to officials and military documents.

It can't happen to an American, huh?
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Meanwhile, Jose Padilla has been tortured so badly he can no longer contribute to his own defense.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

So says his defense, as one would expect.
      One should also suspect that anyone comtemplating suicide bombing is mentally defective anyway.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

No one ever said Padilla was a suicide bomber, Nazi-boy.

Comment

No, just a gang-banging moron who thought it might be cool to see if he could get a mission to play with a dirty bomb. Apparently, AQ decided he was a flake too.

Padilla is entitled to a fair trial and a fair hanging, in the immortal words of Judge Roy Bean. He should not have been detained without trial outside the judicial system, but the only entity worth sympathy in that case was the Constitution, not Padilla.
          When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Nazi-boy? That's a new one.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
              Meanwhile, Jose Padilla has been tortured so badly he can no longer contribute to his own defense.
              Unless he is dead, this doesn't make sense.
              With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

He's been called a madman by his legal defense.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                  He's been called a madman by his legal defense.
                  Still confused - took the time to read Che's link (wich I didn't in the first place), and can't find such. Are you referring to other sources ?
                  With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

His 2nd post.

"Meanwhile, Jose Padilla has been tortured so badly he can no longer contribute to his own defense."

The first is a little better. Some facts, at least.
                    Thing is, Che repeats only the part that seems to substantiate his view. Taken out of context.

In the 2nd, he only offers opinion.

Comment

The Padilla stuff you can look up on your own. I'm disturbed that no one seems at all bothered by the Military grabbing a couple of Americans who were the people who had told them there was a problem in the first place, and then held them incommunicado and psychologically tortured them.

Comment

Oh, I am very bothered. This is what I predicted.

I don't know whether I would be safe in Canada.

JM
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN
                        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Hmmm, so you want to consort with known foreigners, huh?!

Comment

Working...
                          X