Nightmare Horrorablis; Dreams Bizarro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nightmare Horrorablis; Dreams Bizarro

Can you match the weird dreams I've been having lately? Any dream interpretations would be welcome...

(1) There'd been a military coup. Bush was dead. Me and a bunch of other guys had gathered in a dingy basement in order to lauch a counter revolution. I had an old M-1 and was feeding bullets into its clip. Someone shouted, "We have to put Chaney back on the Throne of America!" Shocked, I looked up. Put Cheney on a throne??

(2) There was a guy wearing a cubical, tan mask. The vertical edge ran down the front, back and both sides. Facial features were very rudimentary, but it did have two nasal holes. A fluffy white cat was inside the mask, between it and the man's face. The cat's fluffy white tail ran up one of the man's nostrils, down the other one and out of one of the mask's nasal holes. I pulled off the mask and pulled the cat's tail out of his nose.

(3) I was on the way to a class when I stopped off at a market to buy lunch and some other groceries. As part of the order, I wanted to by a yuppie-type salad. It came separated in boxes the size of thick hard-bound books: shreaded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, etc. I bought three different "crates" based upon their pictures in a catelogue. At class, people kept talking about my salad, which didn't make sense to me. At the break, I checked my order. I'd misread the catelog. A "crate" was just that--it was about a meter long and a half meter high and thick--enough for a small army. I thought about taking my order back, but since the store had prepared the order by shreading the lettuce, chopping the tomatoes, I knew they wouldn't.
    Last edited by Zkribbler; December 17, 2006, 14:49.

Re: Nightmare Horrorablis; Dreams Bizarro

Originally posted by Zkribbler
    (1) There'd been a military coup. Bush was dead. Me and a bunch of other guys had gathered in a dingy basement in order to lauch a counter revolution. I had an old M-1 and was feeding bullets into its clip. Someone shouted, "We have to put Chaney back on the Throne of America!" Shocked, I tooked up. Put Cheney on a throne??
    That wasn't a dream, it was a prophetic vision .
    This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Man, Zkribbler, you're such a pushover.

I had a dream that we had a young female president. And she was hosting a beauty contest in the White House. Apparently, I was not selected to be in charge of security. So, of course, the President is kidnapped and it's up to me to save the day. Most of the dream is me berating the current security team. It ends when I find a woman from the contest who looks a lot like the President. I guess she takes her place. I don't know. I woke up. Idiots!
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Re: Nightmare Horrorablis; Dreams Bizarro

Originally posted by Zkribbler
        (2) There was a guy wearing a cubical, tan mask. The vertical edge ran down the front, back and both sides. Facial features were very rudimentary, but it did have two nasal holes. A fluffy white cat was inside the mask, between it and the man's face. The cat's fluffy white tail ran up one of the man's nostrils, down the other one and out of one of the mask's nasal holes. I pulled off the mask and pulled the cat's tail out of his nose.
        Been watching any James Bond lately?

Comment

I got you beat, I had a dream with Pee Wee Herman in it a couple of days ago.

ACK!
          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

drink more beer !!!!
            anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Working...
            X