Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apolyton has a mod who nobody ever sees...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apolyton has a mod who nobody ever sees...

and it's his birthday today!

HB Gramphos
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Gramphos is too lagom to celebrate his birthday .
    This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

WTF is lagom?
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

I don't know. I still haven't even figured out who Diadem is.
        This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Diadem? Who is this Diadem fellow?

Comment

Happy Birthday

Where's Etchy, btw? Haven't seen him for a while
            "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
            I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
            Middle East!

Comment

Etchy

Serb

Comment

Long time member @ Apolyton
                Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson
                  Where's Etchy, btw? Haven't seen him for a while
                  There is a God.

Happy Birthday!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                  X