X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How lagom are you?

http://www.thelocal.se/blog/20061214/75/
    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

I don't know what it all means, but I'm 63%.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

My friends have pointed out that its insane of me to hate an entire country and race of people just because my Swedish ex-boyfriend broke my heart.

I say there's lots of room in between Finland and Norway for a massive nuclear testing site.
      Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
      -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Once Sweden needed prince of Finland to get rid of a mad king. It seems now it needs a lot more citizens of Finland than that.
        "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
        I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
        Middle East!

Comment

Jumping jehosophat! Someone take the test!
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

OK. 30%. I went with the last option of four. Sometimes I understood the question, but never the answer.
            Middle East!

Comment

I didn't understand jack****. That never stopped me from taking a test.

Comment

I didn't even try the test, but I know from real life experience that I'm 100%
                So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                  I didn't understand jack****. That never stopped me from taking a test.
                  "Starta Quiz" is Swedish for "Start Quiz"
                  The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseDARs

"Starta Quiz" is Swedish for "Start Quiz"

Middle East!

Comment

"Stick å brinn" is Swedish for FU
                      So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                      Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

fu?
                        plz, do.
                        Middle East!

Comment

:froggie style:
                          The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Middle East!

Comment

To f*** is a physicial thing you do with someone you love. To f*** yourself makes no sense at all in Swedish language, as it's virtually impossible.

Comment

Working...
                              X