You know you're getting old when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by senowen

Yeah, but who wants to be the creepy lechurous old guy?
    Do we have a smiley for that yet?
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Nice avatar KH.
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Offending countries of long and rich culture just because of alleged links of its president to some crime
          "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
          I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
          Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson
            Offending countries of long and rich culture just because of alleged links of its president to some crime
            syria doesnt suck.

whats really weird is, I was at this conference. Or near it any rate. I was attending a Bat Mitzvah, and saw the sign. There were dudes in the lobby having very serious looking discussions. I refrained from wishing them good luck, not sure how theyd take it.

The joys of living in the Imperial Capital.
            "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Oh, I should have said "their" instead of "its".
              Syrian opposition should come to Damascus and have their meaningful discussions there, instead of gathering in the lair of the greatest ally of the greatest enemy of their nation
              Middle East!

Comment

Oh, I should have said "their" instead of "its".
                Syrian opposition should come to Damascus and have their meaningful discussions there,
                That would be much more convenient for Syrian security, wouldnt it? Or they could meet in Beirut, it seems Syrian security has no trouble operating there.
                "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

I seriously doubt Syria stands behind what You're thinking about. It is not good for Damascus. Cui prodest? Israel
                  Middle East!

Comment

I take it you don't know who the avatar picture is of?

Comment

Working...
                    X