So I have a new (old) car.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I have a new (old) car.

I know this may be of no interest to you guys except for some exceptions but I'll tell you guys anyway. And with +1s now on OT, I can probably expect some responses.

I have a new project car. Its an old RX7 1988. It's in perfect shape. Except for the rear fenders. They have just a small bit of rust which can be cleaned and repaired easily.

So, I already pulled out then engine and cleaned the engine bay, sanded and painted it in flat black, all wet sanded for a smooth finish. The interior is all taken out of it ( It was brown, burgundy and orange :vomit: ) Its going to be all black.

I am swapping in a Turbo engine form a 92 RX7 wich I am putting a bigger turbo on ( A T4 from garrett if that means anything to anyone here with .95A/R ) I already put a limited slip on it, better wiring, bigger intercooler and a body kit.

thats what it will look like.

It will stay the same color though, metalic champaign and with no spoiler. I hate spoilers. Useless.

Here is what it looked like when I bought it.

EDIT: ****it doesn't work....****

I will update this thread with pics whenever I have something new done until the end of the project, which should be sometime around the end of april. I expect to have around 400hp. I am looking for 325 at the wheels.

Can wait to get home and work on it....and update this thread with real pics.

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

So, this is what it looks like right now, but with no scoop on the hood, because its a non-turbo....for now

Spec.
    Attached Files
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

it needs one of these:

Visit First Cultural Industries
      There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
      Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Have fun. Ziiiiiip.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley
          it needs one of these:

http://www.cafepress.com/apolyton.8735241
          Never ever.

Spec.

Comment

Spoilers are just usually gaudy, to no purpose.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Thats why there will never be one on any car I have.

Spec.

Comment

Have you got the furry dice yet?

Comment

Get some dice, low rider.

Comment

Never. Its not a ricer, its a racer.

I'll eat ferraris with that car. It will only weight around 975kg. And with around 400hp at 12-14 PSI...!!!!

Spec.

Comment

I need glasses. I read that as eating ferrets, and could imagine RAH's outrage.

Comment

Spec.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                          X